The goal of Cox Real Estate Management is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team invests in tools to help us. We are excited to share several of the capabilities of these tools and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. We advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants apply online, including from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. We use rental comparison tools to provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. Our team has the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. We gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
- ADA & HUD Compliance for service & support animals. To ensure compliance with all state and federal requirements regarding reasonable accommodation requests concerning service and/or support animals we partner with a 3rd party organization that are reviewed by a third-party legal review team.
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today!